Indigo Education Company (legal name of Indigo Project) Respondent Agreement
All assessment profiles have been designed to provide valuable information about your behavior, attitude, values, and/or skill-based tendencies. By completing all assessments contained in the Internet Assessment link, you expressly agree that your answers may be evaluated and that the results of this evaluation may be released to the company or agency that requested you to complete the Internet Assessments. In consideration of being permitted to take the Internet Assessments, you hereby release the Indigo Education Company, their agents, officers, employees, representatives, related or affiliated companies, and successors, and the company requesting you to complete this form from all liability, and any actions or causes of action of every kind, nature, and description arising out of, or incidental to your taking these assessments.
Indigo Education Company Privacy Statement
Indigo Education Company (“Indigo”) is a United States (“U.S.”) corporation dedicated to improving the quality of education and personalized learning through the application of assessments. The company's mission is to help students effectively establish goals and for schools to deliver effective learning solutions through deeper understanding of the individuals.
This Privacy Statement governs the manner in which Indigo collects, uses, maintains, and discloses information collected from you through the use of Indigo and affiliate websites.
In addition, as of June 1, 2018, Indigo is establishing practices in line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the associated standards and practices regarding personal data as prescribed within the GDPR mandate.
After you have been verified as a data subject of our IDS system, you may issue requests in accordance with the following options:
- Right to access (GDPR Article 15)
- Right to remove consent (GDPR Article 7)
- Right to erasure (GDPR Article 17)
- Right to data portability (GDPR Article 20)
Right to Rectification (GDPR Article 16)
If you need to correct the spelling of your name or email, please contact the company that asked you to complete the assessment and they can assist you.
To affect any of the GDPR commitments, please initiate a request by contacting us at gdpr@Indigoproject.org
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. This notice explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, it is available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information (“PII”) may be requested.
The Information We Collect
PII collected for the processing of an Indigo assessment includes: name, e-mail address, gender (for report references only), position/job title, and organization and IP address. Indigo collects only the PII it needs to complete the Indigo assessment, issued through Target Training International (“TTI”). We do not disclose or transfer your PII to third parties, except to the person or organization that asked you to complete the assessment. If our policy regarding disclosures or transfer of PII to third parties changes in the future, we will reflect such change in our Privacy Statement and provide you with the option not to share your information. In some cases, we may collect demographic information for research purposes, although this information is not required and you can decline to provide this information if you choose.
Except as noted in this agreement, we do not sell, share, or provide in any way your personally identifiable information to any person, company, or organization without your prior permission.
Individuals whose PII we receive can address questions or comments regarding the handling of their PII directly to us at info@Indigoproject.org. We resolve to deal with all questions regarding PII and related issues arising from it in a timely manner.
How Information Is Used
Personally identifiable information collected during the registration and use of our assessment may be used to:
- Generate statistical studies and conduct research related to our professional work.
- Identify, develop, and offer existing and new products and services.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our websites from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our websites are structured to attract anyone under 13.
The Way We Use Information
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
We acknowledge the right of individuals to access their PII. You can correct factual errors in your PII, limit the use, or request that your entire record be removed from our database by contacting the party that asked you to complete the online survey or by contacting us at gdpr@Indigoproject.org. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please email our Data Protection Officer, David Kalish, at info@Indigoproject.org.
Indigo’s standard policy is to retain your information for a maximum of 15 years. However, your information may be scheduled for an earlier deletion by the requesting company. We will retain and use your information in anonymized format for research purposes and as necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7960 Niwot Road Suite B-9, Niwot CO, 80503
Requirement to Disclose
We may be required to disclose an individual’s PII in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- When required by law to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, regulation or court order, the Indigo Education Company will supply such information as, based on the advice of counsel, the Indigo Education Company reasonably determines it is legally required to supply.
- The Indigo Education Company may release specific information relevant to special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others or an attempted breach of security on our websites.
- For users who access Indigo Education Company products provided to them by schools, independent counselors, companies, or any other organization that purchases services from the Indigo Education Company, whether or not the user pays for the Indigo Education Company services directly, the Indigo Education Company will share user information with authorized personnel at those organizations whom we consider site practitioners (example: teachers, counselors, principals, etc.). Since those organizations are responsible for assigning access to user information, it becomes the responsibility of the user to determine who in the said organizations has access to their information.
- Many users of Indigo Education Company products are underage minors. The Indigo Education Company will provide access to these users' information as described in the above paragraph. The Indigo Education Company may also share underage minor users’ information with parents or guardians.
Indigo Education Company © 2006 - 2018
Env: us Version v1.01.001