Indigo Education Company (legal name of Indigo Project) Respondent Agreement:
All assessment profiles have been designed to provide valuable information about your behavior, attitude, values, and/or skill-based tendencies. By completing all assessments contained in this Internet Assessment link, you expressly agree that your answers may be evaluated and that the results of this evaluation may be released to the company or agency that requested you to complete the Internet Assessments. In consideration of being permitted to take the Internet Assessments, you hereby release the Indigo Education Company, their agents, officers, employees, representatives, related or affiliated companies, and successors, and the company requesting you to complete this form from all liability, and any actions or causes of action of every kind, nature, and description arising out of, or incidental to your taking these assessments.
At the Indigo Education Company, we are adamant about protecting the privacy of our users. Our policy is simple: except as noted below, we do not sell, share, or provide in any way your personally identifiable information to any person, company, or organization without your prior permission.
Information Collection and Use
The Indigo Education Company collects registration and assessment information from all users of the products and services from our websites, and we are the sole owners of the information collected on our sites. We will not sell, share, or provide this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
- When required by law to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, regulation or court order, the Indigo Education Company will supply such information as, based on the advice of counsel, the Indigo Education Company reasonably determines it is legally required to supply.
- The Indigo Education Company may release specific information relevant to special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others or an attempted breach of security on our websites.
- For users who access Indigo Education Company products provided to them by schools, independent counselors, companies, or any other organization that purchases services from the Indigo Education Company, whether or not the user pays for the Indigo Education Company services directly, the Indigo Education Company will share user information with authorized personnel at those organizations whom we consider site practitioners (example: teachers, counselors, principals, etc.). Since those organizations are responsible for assigning access to user information, it becomes the responsibility of the user to determine who in the said organizations has access to their information.
- Many users of Indigo Education Company products are underage minors. The Indigo Education Company will provide access to these users' information as described in the above paragraph. The Indigo Education Company may also share underage minor users’ information with parents or guardians.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Information Collected Through Registration and Assessment
How Information Is Used
Personally identifiable information collected during the registration and use of our assessment may be used to:
- Generate statistical studies and conduct research related to our professional work.
- Identify, develop, and offer existing and new products and services.
The Indigo Education Company uses third parties to process credit card transactions. The Indigo Education Company will not be held responsible for data breaches by these credit card processing companies.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with of Indigo Education Company websites, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org