High School: Peak to Peak (P2P), Lafayette, CO
- Top 50 public school (US News and World Report).
- "Indigo School" - in 4th year of Indigo implementation.
- All students have taken Indigo and participated in interactive student workshops .
- K-12 staff, administration and board have taken Indigo, participated in team building and training.
- Yale University student engagement research project with P2P and Indigo (2017-2018).
- 98% of parents attend P2P's freshmen parent night with Indigo debrief workshop.
- Counselor led social emotional groups increasing academic performance, resiliency, and self advocacy.
- Counseling staff use Indigo to help students choose best fit college and career pathways.
Higher Education: Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Voted most innovative university ahead of MIT and Stanford (US News and World Report).
- Collecting and analyzing non-academic retention data.
- Data used to inform ASU's efforts to create the most advanced online learning technology in the world.
- Indigo is part of the freshmen 101 orientation for all online students.
- Success coaches use Indigo information to best advise students.
- Help students choose a best fit major customized to ASU.
- Bioengineering department uses Indigo to design Senior Capstone teams and advise freshmen.
Community: Clarksdale, Mississippi, (Indigo Impact 501c3 Project)
- Mississippi Delta town, famous as the birthplace of the Blues. Challenged with 4 generations of poverty.
- Opened VR technology Center - hiring local students to be Virtual Reality Content Creators.
- Indigo Assessment used community wide to uncover and recover multi-generational strengths.
- Work collaboratively across sectors - education, business, government, and non-profits.
- Indigo used for matching mentors to students.
- Partnered with FBI Bridging the Gap Program in local high school to reduce behavioral incidents.
- Driving entrepreneurism and generating economic activity.